An important meeting between the International Exports Acceleration Co. (IEACO) and the Iran-Africa Friendship Association was held on Monday, 7th of August.
One of the highlights of this meeting was signing of a mutual cooperation agreement between the two parties.
Important achievements of this memorandum:
- Access to target markets in 52 African countries
- Direct representation in 9 African countries
- Participation in industry and production
- Facility to use 24 hectares of land in the industrial town in coastal country for IEACO enterprise customers and clients with the opportunity to pursue legal, financial and marketing opportunities for Iranian companies.
- Counseling activities at ambassadorial level.